Thank you

• 7 replies
  • 45 subscribers

Just wanted to say a very big thank you to everyone who replied to my message earlier this week. I found your words of support and kindness very touching. I still feel quite down but today I did see a physiotherapist (been on waiting list for many months). She reassured me that the pain I am experiencing in my foot is due to Overuse and I must learn to walk again more gradually. I will continue the foot exercises and try to be more positive. Thank you again for your support. Sheila 

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

So glad it helped a bit  and that the physio says she can help. I’m a Pilates teacher and have a lot of rehab, I’ll look up my ‘foot’ material & see if there’s anything that might help.

Baby steps m’dear, you’ll gradually start to notice you’re feeling a bit better & it all adds up. Good for you xx

• You are on the winning side now Sheila , of course you can still feel down, we all do from time to time but I think a bit of optimism is warranted. X

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Well done Sheila!!!

You'll be off on the Pennine Way before you know it!!!

Chin up...

• Go Sheila! The professionals will get you walking agan soon.

Stuart x 

• I am so glad that you had positive news from the physio, taking it gradually will be hard when you want to get out and about, but hopefully you won't find it too frustrating if you can feel you are making progress.

Best wishes 

Sarah 

• Hi Shiela, I'm so pleased you have seen a physio and it sounds like a mechanical problem that can be sorted with the relative exercises. Just don't be in too much hurray these things take time but it is worth it in the end! Start with baby steps! Once you can walk again, you will feel much better I hope!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • that’s so reassuring to hear. We all have our ups and down, hiding those feelings are a mistake. Glad you’ve been given hope that the foot pain will improve