MCLkid some very sad news

• 5 replies
  • 41 subscribers

Hello alI

I received a PM this morning from Millie's daughter Tori. She told me the terribly sad news that Millie died on the 2nd of January.

A lot of people on here will recall the amusing antics as she attempted to send sunflower seeds from her Californian garden to Daloni in her London hospice. It ended well with Daloni munching on the seeds whilst attempting to keep the shells out of her bed.

She posted a great picture on here of herself dressed in her favourite orange feeding a big orange bird in a zoo. 

If I do get any details I will, pass them on. I would guess Tori has sent the same news to everyone  who was a friend on Millies PM.

• She sounds like an amazing women we were privileged to know her be it virtually 

Ruth 

• Thank you for letting us know Norberry. I have been worried about Millie as I hadnt heard from her since Christmas Eve and she didnt reply to messages after that. I knew she was struggling at Christmas but was putting a brave face on it for her daughter's sake! She will be sadly missed. I havent heard from Tori and Millie and I were friends, it must be so difficult for her trying to contact everyone. 

Please pass on my best wishes if you arè in contact with Tori again. She was a terrific daughter, according to her mum!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Tori has probably PMd you but you will probably get it eventually due to your messaging difficulties.

Of course I will pass on your best wishes. It is awful isn't it. X

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

RIP Millie, may angels guide you to paradise

xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

RIP Millle.. Sad times thoughts for her family.Tulip