Does this group have an arts and crafts forum

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 10 replies
  • 43 subscribers

Hi guys I keep seeing mention of your artwork and I’m wondering where I can see it.   xx Maz  xx

• People do regularly post pictures and examples of crocheting, all manner of things they have produced.

Wait a bit and someone sensible will reply.

I did get an e in my o levels for art, a scraped pass for my study of  -- Black and white cows against green grass. First time I have mentioned that in more than 65 years. I was secretly proud of it!

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Norberry

Lol and so you should be proud Norberry x Maz x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to YoungMan
    • Oh yes I posted in there- just wondered if there was a dedicated one as we should keep it going.  We definitely must not lose that one though - some excellent bird feeders I have my eye on as a present for my sister and I believe I saw an easel ....
  • Hi 

I started a craft group a couple of weeks ago. I had made some bird feeders and an easel and remembered that we used to have arts and crafts discussions a couple of years ago. It's good for the mind and body. I threw out an invitation for knitters, crocheters and embroiderers , both male and female to give us a look at their talents. 

Just as a side issue, I sent you a friend request because I knew you wanted information on the bird feeders. Hopefully hear from you soon.

Tvman xx

Love life and family.
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to tvman

I just realised I didn’t have that setting turned on - can you send it again please x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to tvman

Found it and added you x. I use the site on my phone and I’m still finding my way round

• The phone version is less friendly than tablet or pc ones.

• OH SORRY TVman I thought your Birdfeeder was under the Garden title so I started a Crafts thingy the other day! IF I KNEW HOW TO DELETE THE ONE I STARTED......I WOULD! I have just posted to it THEN READ THIS which was posted an hour after mine, so I didn't know it was here!  Maybe you could look at what I posted a few minutes ago and give me some instructions what to do if the "framed picture" icon doesn't appear please!!

SORRY EVERYONE if I confused matters! It took me ages to post the photo. Please use this crafts one in future so we are All on the same page, if you know what I mean!

Pet1968.   Please move your "girls" to this post!

I've put a NOTE on Crafts 2021 to say for everyone to post HERE. It didn't give me the option to Delete it so I changed the title!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Hi 

I always use my phone, never anything else. It's only a matter of getting used to it. I haven't known anything else.

Take care and stay safe Maz 

Tvman xx

Love life and family.