Uncancelled 14

• 27 replies
  • 45 subscribers

Hello everyone. Much to some peoples pleasure but most peoples disappointment I am back. The previous sentence was a joke, apologies for potential offence.

I cannot express how grateful I felt on reading the supportive posts.  I am unhappy that it has caused the posters equal unhappiness and they felt that they had to put their names in the frame. It is ridiculous that I have felt unhappy and persecuted by those on here who purport to protect me and to see friends suffering through their inane efforts is just indescribable.

How can the moderators not understand that everyone needs help and support, even those who they feel for no obvious reason have behaved badly. As has been said, let us see an example of this badness and their star witnesses, anonymously of course. I still care about everyone on here including those I may have offended. Why aren't they worried about the distress caused to me and others on here. A bit one sided do you think?

1. Let's see the current moderators hauled off for a bit of re education, I am happy to run online training courses, my qualifications in sxxxxflake awareness have got some skills fade but I have learnt a lot about the recent thinking on here. Only a joke.

And can I refer interested parties to a decent persons recent post who declared we are dying adults not remand school kids. 

Some people will probably change their perceptions of me now. Think on, if I go,  you get SiT.

Mustn't grumble, back to my hormone jab.

• Hi G! I am not a man but hey i can feel the relief you must have had. Wow...poor doc but they used to worse i think.

• Gragon, I shouldn't read these anecdotes. I have had plenty of catheters but woke up with them in after an op. You would not believe how much I do not fancy doing this myself. Apologies to the ladies, but you know the effect the cold sea has on you, I get that just thinking about it. I cannot see how I can do this if there is nothing to do it with!. I can see your post while writing this. Arhhhh

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Norberry

Easier with not much getting in the way - shorter pipe lol.  You will master it in no time - and trust me  it won’t hurt as much when you do it yourself!!

• Hi ,

My apologies as my comments were not meant to put you off.  That was my first experience of catheterisation and I was not keen on the idea either but was just so desperate to pee that I think I would have taken just about any solution.

Whilst it was an unusual sensation a covering of pain killing gel on the catheter meant that it did not hurt.  I had the catheter put in again at hospital and as I was in for a week it was changed a couple of times.  I found the sensation of having it taken out much stranger although it was also tinged with the relief that it was being taken out.

I'm sure that you will be able to do this perfectly very soon.

All the best,

Gragon

• Thanks Gragon, I wouldn't bother except  they told me a bladder infection can kill you, or me, rather. 

A few months ago it was thought that I had bladder and kidney cancer to join my prostate version, that had me properly worried. Since that was sorted in my favour my worry has transferred to this smaller, so to speak, problem.

• as a fellow man on hormone therapy I understand your concerns.  Shrinkage does bring issues. I know I took the p last time but I only fear where you tread I will soon follow.

• They said it was the radiotherapy and the TURP that caused the urethra to scar and it will keep scarring and block up for always. So keeping it clear is the only solution. Bugger.