Uncancelled 14

• 27 replies
  • 45 subscribers

Hello everyone. Much to some peoples pleasure but most peoples disappointment I am back. The previous sentence was a joke, apologies for potential offence.

I cannot express how grateful I felt on reading the supportive posts.  I am unhappy that it has caused the posters equal unhappiness and they felt that they had to put their names in the frame. It is ridiculous that I have felt unhappy and persecuted by those on here who purport to protect me and to see friends suffering through their inane efforts is just indescribable.

How can the moderators not understand that everyone needs help and support, even those who they feel for no obvious reason have behaved badly. As has been said, let us see an example of this badness and their star witnesses, anonymously of course. I still care about everyone on here including those I may have offended. Why aren't they worried about the distress caused to me and others on here. A bit one sided do you think?

1. Let's see the current moderators hauled off for a bit of re education, I am happy to run online training courses, my qualifications in sxxxxflake awareness have got some skills fade but I have learnt a lot about the recent thinking on here. Only a joke.

And can I refer interested parties to a decent persons recent post who declared we are dying adults not remand school kids. 

Some people will probably change their perceptions of me now. Think on, if I go,  you get SiT.

Mustn't grumble, back to my hormone jab.

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Not a happy SiT!!!

They promised they'd get rid of him once the funds had cleared... Payment cleared on Monday and he's still ***ing in my inbox! They cannot to be trusted!!!

• I have got to look for fun and entertainment on here.

It appears that the only amusement about concerns me.

I had radiotherapy some time ago and didn't take in the fact that it would cause ongoing difficulty with the peeing situation. I had two ops some months ago and after the ops was told I would be learning the ancient art of self catheterisation.

I ignored all opportunities to partake of this, sure that it wouldn't be necessary.

Of course it now is, appointments must be arranged forthwith. I can only hope more people with covid take my spot.

I hope this does provide satisfaction and ' serves him right ' views across the community. It has made me feel more sorry for myself, than I have been this week, that took some doing.

Please don't say how easy it is, I will not believe you, please don't say how much it hurts, I will not read it.

Just goes to prove what goes around comes around. I don't think I deserve this, I have always been a nice person no matter what SiT says.

Be kind p,ease.

• *Flies in. Hugs all the baddies, then flees before I can be caught*

I have no medical training, everything I post is an opinion or educated guess. It is not medical advice.

• Thats what I needed. A friend from such a long time ago who was going to do all that. The worlds got better. You had a partner I recall, both always in trouble with the mods, how is she, I feel terrible for not remembering her name.

Regardless, a lot of people will be pleased to see your name before you flee out again. 

Xxx xxxxxxxx  x xxxxxxxxx

• Thats what I needed. A friend from such a long time ago who was going to do all that. The worlds got better. You had a partner I recall, both always in trouble with the mods, how is she, I feel terrible for not remembering her name.

Regardless, a lot of people will be pleased to see your name before you flee out again. 

Xxx xxxxxxxx  x xxxxxxxxx

• Self catheterisation, now that’s taking the p

• Another corker YoungMan, thanks for the sympathetic response.

• Pleasure, I cringe remembering the catheter after surgery.

• Treachery always comes unstuck. Who wants you back, no one, but I have had more offers from the Binbag. Interference with the ankles as well as knees has been offered. A bit better than all the needles and blood matters you have been enjoying! Hehehe

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Norberry

I won’t say how easy it is but I will say you will get used to doing it very quickly.  Personally for me it has prevented bouts of painful cystitis and I wonder why I so resisted it.  Sorry (one sorry is allowed - if you catch me saying it again please bring it to my immediate attention) you are having to go through this.