Cancelled!

• 32 replies
  • 49 subscribers

Hello all, I've been severely moderated for a lot of my posts and they have been  removed. I think I understand a bit why they were not quite right and it has made me feel a bit unhappy that I may have inadvertently upset someone.

I spent most of my life in the printing industry in Fleet Street in the good old days and everyone had a saucy tongue. Thats not a reasonable excuse I know, but that to a degree shaped my nature.

The more I think about it the more I can see the forum is not here for me to 'act the goat' whenever it suits me.

Please let me reflect and work out how I sort the literary wheat from the chaff.  

• Where does all this come from? You must have a sack of old sayings, quotes and just made up old gubbins that you just delve into and launch it around like horse poo.. See if you can have a lockdown clearout and save us a lot of unnecessary pain.

Not well indeed, we would all like to use that as an excuse but pride and a stiff upper lip stops us. Drink problem huh.

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Norberry

My case is rested... SOOooo much self-incrimination and the P** word too!!!!!

As a friend, I do recommend at least half an hour a day away from tvman's bar - but I'm sure you'll take your drink with you anyway!!!

Failure to mend your ways may result in a Trumpist expulsion from this forum.

NOT something I want (Moderators be aware that expelling Norbs may well be the solution to all our problems... but please remember, even if he won't say it - he's not well, you know...) but just saying'.

Tata for now...