Cancelled!

• 32 replies
  • 49 subscribers

Hello all, I've been severely moderated for a lot of my posts and they have been  removed. I think I understand a bit why they were not quite right and it has made me feel a bit unhappy that I may have inadvertently upset someone.

I spent most of my life in the printing industry in Fleet Street in the good old days and everyone had a saucy tongue. Thats not a reasonable excuse I know, but that to a degree shaped my nature.

The more I think about it the more I can see the forum is not here for me to 'act the goat' whenever it suits me.

Please let me reflect and work out how I sort the literary wheat from the chaff.  

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Me too...

So I'd best piggy back on this apology from Norberry and proffer much regret if I/we have offended anyone - it is really not our intention...

Stay Strong

SiT

• consider yourself well and truly told off. I haven't been offended, i just scroll past comments i don't like. 

Whilst we're apologising can i offer sincere apology for any mis contruded comments I have or will make in the future.

Does that mean now I've apologised i can have free rein

• How chancy is that post, I see a lack of seriousness here and disassociate myself from any fallout. Dear oh dear Youngman.

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Norberry

Looking like "YoungMan" is the new Norbs/SiT - naughty corner for him....

& I'm outta there!!!

Ha!

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

I love your posts not offended in any way.Its goodto have light hearted that makes me smile.I would join in  but love reading you and Sit instead.Hibiscus

• I rarely post as I got nothing much to say, but I love your posts and banter. Just like the old days when Lady P. altone etc were still around. A laugh is what a lot of us need and you have given ,e quite a few for which I thank you.

Respectfully Jamit

• Not  upset me in any way, and like your banter, though i do not post often but always read the threads.

Take Care Ellie xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Please don’t stop having fun -- it is much needed I can assure you.  It’s nice to come on here and see something lighthearted when some days it just seems all doom and gloom.  Keep up the good work, don’t apologise for something that has made you or somebody else (me) laugh!!

• Oh  please carry on acting the goat or any other farmyard animal you like. Humour gets me through this and in the immortal words of Terry Pratchett

We who think we are about to die will laugh at anything.

Nicky

A life lived in fear, is a life half lived.
    Nicky
  • I like your posts!!!!!

X

Flowerlady x