WHERE ARE YOU??

• 106 replies
  • 47 subscribers

Hi, To everyone reading this, I'd like to ask you the above question!

Now don't get me wrong, I'm not wanting to break any rules of course, so I'm not asking "where" as in what part of the country, or even "what" country.

I was looking in the DISCUSSION 'S list for the "Incorrigibles" (Incurable is of course is the actual name) Group, to see what was happening and it suddenly dawned on me!                     With this new upgraded site, it actually tells you how many people have actually viewed the topic! Some topics have over 600 views but only 10-18 replies, others have 300 or more views but only 8 or so actual replies. Please have a look and you will know what I mean!

What I would like to know is "Where Are All the People Who Viewed?"  Most of all " Why haven't you contributed to the discussion?"

Just think, there would be no discussions to read if others didn't reply!! Go on, make it a New Year Resolution to reply to even every 5th, 10th or even 20th view you read. Then the site will go from strength to strength with more people participating!!! That would be fantastic!

Have a great week and an extra special Christmas! 

• It was an amusing exchange thanks SiT, I do hope we haven't offended.

I think remission is currently filed under mjracles, if I find a tin of it I will save you a useful sized portion!

Full scale hopes and wishes to all.

Toodlepip.

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Norberry

It most assuredly was amusing and I have no doubt that most, if not all, will have been similarly tickled at our peculiar brand of madness/silliness!!!

Gonna have to say that my own miracle tin seems a long way away, if indeed it exist at at all (which, I am told, it does not...) but I truly hope yours pops up at some point.

SiT

• I love that your BIL got dressed up! My hubby put a wig on for a few laughs with his brother on our zoom call on Christmas Day. I haven't been out of lounge wear since Boxing Day apart from the odd walk where I had to get dressed- PJ's are not acceptable attire in my area Stuck out tongue winking eye I have dolled myself up, hair and make-up done, jewellery on and now about to paint my nails. It feels really good. LOL. I hope you've enjoyed your pamper day Tinalay. Enjoy the bells, I'm hoping I'll still be awake to see the new year in!

Fi x

• Hi Sit & Norberry,

I've thoroughly enjoyed the banter between you two and pretty sure you've offended no-one!

Happy New Year!  xxStuck out tongue winking eye 

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Norberry

Hi  can't keep up with you and  but I rest my case! (although I'm pretty sure I said some of your posts were batshit crazy Wink)

Am loving the light relief here, as  said, laughter is so good for us xx

• Yes, you most definitely did say that, I was shocked, shocked!!

And  from memory you mentioned changing your undies? I won't need to change mine, they'll do another few days, changed them yesterday before I went to see my GP because of the lump at the bottom of my spine. She said leave it a while because nobody wants to go near a hospital these days. 

Oh Tinalay, I remember you going into hospital last year at this time, I remembered better when you said that someone was turfed out of a space to let you have it. You needed it girl, you were ill. 

Tvman xx

Love life and family.
  • Thanks for your support on this slanderous matter Tvman. I was a bit surprised myself at the strong language used by Tinalay to describe my well considered and studied posts. I didn't remark on this at the time as Tinalay, as yourself, holds a degree of influence here and I have always been good at self preservation.

I wasn't going to change my undies, plenty of life in them yet although Its the life thats in them that worries my wife but she's always been a bit delicate.

The best that can be wished to both of you. Xxxx

• Sorry, libellous matter, sorry to be pedantic.

• , quite the school playground shout, "idiot, libel is written, slander is spoken". D***head wasn't around in my schoolday era.

Tvman

Love life and family.
  • Nor mine Tvman, but I felt the poke in the back as soon as I realised my error!

I think that poke emanated from your direction?