WHERE ARE YOU??

• 106 replies
  • 47 subscribers

Hi, To everyone reading this, I'd like to ask you the above question!

Now don't get me wrong, I'm not wanting to break any rules of course, so I'm not asking "where" as in what part of the country, or even "what" country.

I was looking in the DISCUSSION 'S list for the "Incorrigibles" (Incurable is of course is the actual name) Group, to see what was happening and it suddenly dawned on me!                     With this new upgraded site, it actually tells you how many people have actually viewed the topic! Some topics have over 600 views but only 10-18 replies, others have 300 or more views but only 8 or so actual replies. Please have a look and you will know what I mean!

What I would like to know is "Where Are All the People Who Viewed?"  Most of all " Why haven't you contributed to the discussion?"

Just think, there would be no discussions to read if others didn't reply!! Go on, make it a New Year Resolution to reply to even every 5th, 10th or even 20th view you read. Then the site will go from strength to strength with more people participating!!! That would be fantastic!

Have a great week and an extra special Christmas! 

• Morning all, I’ve enjoyed reading all these posts. It’s good that we can still laugh and see the funny side in difficult times. Laughter is so good for us all whatever our circumstances. Thank you!

I’m just wondering what to wear to the living room tonight Thinking

Wishing you all a very Happy New Year Champagne glass

Fi xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to little-fi

Morning good point! My BIL got dressed up in a suit and bow tie for our zoom call on Christmas Day, and the rest of us were in Christmas jumpers, flashing earrings or something sparkly. I'm going to have a pampering day and get dressed up for the bells, might even get the legs out! xx

• Maybe I will just change my underwear, seems a shame but I agree with little-fi and Tinalay that an effort should be made. Xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Norberry

Oh Norbs!!!

Don't change the grundies!!!! Why change the habit of a lifetime - as you know they have "at least" a weeks wear before you turn them inside out for the second week! Hahahaha (oh my - remember "The Young Ones"?).

Annette - Don't you go anywhere!!! We all have great need of "The Matron"... hahahahahahah 

A very Happy New Year to all

Stay Strong

SiT

• Dear oh dear SiT, I think you have forgotten that we are all very ill and there is a limit to what disgraceful things can be posted on here!

And .......

"The Matron" , how could you say that?........ you are in so much trouble, I am well off the hook!

• FormerMember

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

And still in the naughty corner - probably for the rest of my life!!!

Also, I'm an "OnThe Hook" kinda guy... (fortunately!)

SiT

• I can see the moderators getting two for one here but you understand I will use my seniority and close friendships with the people of consequence on this forum ( The Matron) to get out on bail and the devil take the hindmost. ( that's you)

I must take my medication now, I feel the need for my chemical cosh, the big one! 

How is it possible to post so much nonsense in such a small time?

Norbs.

• FormerMember

You can be sure that my hind is most taken by this devilry!!!!

And you called her "The Matron"!!!! Oooh... you're in trouble now....

And... Who doesn't LOVE a BOGOF - even if that means I never leave the naughty corner... Which, to be fair, I seem to spend most of my time in anyway...

SiT (ting in the NC)

• I can't get on with all this. Tinalay said I was 'batshit crazy, I think she will have to re evaluate, you may well have taken my crown.

I may have to go into remission in order to leave this madness behind.

Oooh Matron indeed. There is no way out of that corner for you until you see the error of your ways. At the moment I can't see any effort from your direction.

Think carefully and consider all before responding. I believe notes are being taken and sticks sharpened! Remember The Lord Of The Flies?

Happy new year from one clearly disturbed person to another.

• FormerMember

Is it timely to leave this behind us?

It most certainly is timely to wish you and everyone else a very Happy & Prosperous New Year!!!

Also - today has had me in constant stitches - Thx Norbs (altho' - if the crown fits...) & wishing you well with the remission thingy (can I have some, please...)

Stay Strong ALL

SiT