WHERE ARE YOU??

• 106 replies
  • 47 subscribers

Hi, To everyone reading this, I'd like to ask you the above question!

Now don't get me wrong, I'm not wanting to break any rules of course, so I'm not asking "where" as in what part of the country, or even "what" country.

I was looking in the DISCUSSION 'S list for the "Incorrigibles" (Incurable is of course is the actual name) Group, to see what was happening and it suddenly dawned on me!                     With this new upgraded site, it actually tells you how many people have actually viewed the topic! Some topics have over 600 views but only 10-18 replies, others have 300 or more views but only 8 or so actual replies. Please have a look and you will know what I mean!

What I would like to know is "Where Are All the People Who Viewed?"  Most of all " Why haven't you contributed to the discussion?"

Just think, there would be no discussions to read if others didn't reply!! Go on, make it a New Year Resolution to reply to even every 5th, 10th or even 20th view you read. Then the site will go from strength to strength with more people participating!!! That would be fantastic!

Have a great week and an extra special Christmas! 

• I am guilty ! Often i just read and do not reply, because i am not so smart and can't give help.

• Everyone likes reading your posts Pet1968, please reply as often as you can. You are always entertaining, we all want more.

I don't think I am smart but has that stopped me replying, I don't think so! Generally we are just chatting on this forum and exchanging experiences or just being nosy. I love being nosey! Xxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Pet1968

no way we love reading your stuff like everyones its always helpfull to some and mostly all i love this forum its a great place to be and soo uplifting x

• Thanks  Annette for starting this.

Donc, you are absolutely right. A reply is always helpful to someone.

There must be people on here who are on their own and a post on here is a break in their day.

Along with medical matters let's hear about members dogs, wives, husbands and just day to day matters. I post like a mad person sometimes, it helps me too.

Happy Christmas all.

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Norberry

We would't have you any other way Norberry

Merry Xmas

SiT

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to FormerMember

well my husband is amazing supportive we chat about the whole thing and he knows me well and we laugh cry smile together every day we have been together over 32 years and have one son he is my everything and when he is sad i tell him i will be with him always and forever xxxx 

• Hi GANG!  Now Pet1968 I'm going to start off by giving you a telling off!! Of course you are smart and can and do help others whether you realise it or not! I'm so pleased others ( including Norberry, young Man & SiT) agree with me. Your input as well as everyone else's here is important to the success of OUR GROUP.  Please participate as much as you can so that we all get the friendship and support we need. Everyone is different, so one person's journey may help another person dodge the pitfalls. Forewarned is forearmed

Thank you all for contributing to this thread!! If we all stay positive we can beat this!

Donc.   My husband and I have been together since I was 17 and he was 19 years old. We got married when I was 21. I'm so pleased you seem to have found your soulmate too, I know I certainly have. It will be our Golden Wedding Anniversary in October 2021! How old is your son? Our 'children' are 47& 44 a boy and a girl. Or should I say man and woman! Our son is married with 1 son aged 6, our daughter is married with 2 girls aged 5 & 8. They will be 6&9 in March & April. My husband (Vince) and I love spending time with our grandchildren. We are so lucky they live close by and all three go to the same school their parents did!

I hope each and everyone of you have a healthy, happy New Year!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • We couldn't do it without you Annette, poking us with a stick when we slack, which in my case is often. Thanks for being there for all of us. Xxxxxxxxxxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to anndanv

Not sure if I've been told off or that I'm a good boy... Gonna sit in the corner doing my lines just in case.... HahahaHA!

I hope everyone had a great Crimbo and that we are all looking forward to a healthy, vaccinated 2021 -

Happy New Year everyone!!!!!

Love & Hugs for all...

Stay Strong

SiT

• I can tell you off , if you like Slight smile

Happy new year to all here from the sunshine and heat !!! Pet