Help re discussion list

• 3 replies
  • 43 subscribers

Hi everyone

Can anyone help me regarding the list of discussions. I know that there is one because I came across it twice in the last 2 or 3 months. I don't know how I managed to get the list on those occasions. I always use a smartphone and I don't know if I have the same interface with say a laptop or whether I suffer with a more bog standard website.

I don't know about you, but I feel I am getting to understand this new site and I think there are some positive changes. That doesn't mean that I like it because I don't. Is it change I don't like? No, change is good as long as it's not a complete or almost complete change of site. The site is almost completely new with different symbols everywhere. Too radical for me and too undependable also. 

Well, can anyone help, please? 

Tvman xx

• might correct me.  Normally webpages are tested using a variety of different browsers as they react differently. Different versions of the same browser also behave differently.  Hardware also plays a part. I.e Apple/Android phone, Apple/android tablets, pc’s and MacBooks all are different.

It would be interesting to see the usage statistics as to which browsers/ hardware is used for this website. Myself it generally is on an iPad (therefore safari browser). 

If you’re after a list of discussions then you’re best using the search box. Apparently on a pc you can hover over a user although I don’t use a pc

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi

i just posted elsewhere but here goes again. Look at the top of this page where it says “living with incurable cancer”. Click on that text. That works for me 

xx

• Hi 

And it works for me too! Many thanks for your help, I have seen a list twice before but by the time I finished reading a few, I had forgotten what I had done! 

I'd never have guessed that, by clicking on what appears to be a heading. Curiouser and curiouser. I hope you are as well as can be expected.

Take care, and thank you again Daloni

Tvman xx

Love life and family.