A Package For Daloni

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 9 replies
  • 42 subscribers

Hello My Dear ,

Well, I Harvested 2 sunflowers today. I ate a couple of seeds just to taste-Yum! Has a a hint taste of eating fresh peas while harvesting the garden - you know the peas that never make it to the kitchen? A few photos below

Can you send me a private message with your best address so it doesn’t get lost? Address, including building, section floor, room?  Cant do that on post-  its blocked by administration. 

Just want to do it right. It will come Fed Ex if that helps. 

Big Hugs

Millie

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Wow! I’m heading for the PM page next. Smiley

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to FormerMember

My Dear Daloni,

HooRah!  

Well, Your package is on it way. Customs forms and everything done proper.;)

How are you feeling?  Hope you are comfortable and in good spirits.

Thinking of you!

Hugs,

Millie

• FormerMember

That is so exciting! Thank you,  Millie.

Yes I’m comfortable and in good spirits. It’s so important stay in good spirits although it can be hard work at times. I retreat into my bubble and try to stay there with all my good things - friends, laughter, love, enough cookies to last a month. Occasionally self pity gets the better of me and I have to wade through it before I can get back into my bubble. 

I am thinking of you too. I’m thinking of you out in your garden in California, with your darling dog and some friends visiting. 

Lots of love 

Daloni xxxx

• Dear Daloni, I hope that you are still getting good treatment at St Christopher's, & that you are still comfortable & without to much pain.

I am thinking of you.

Love, Georgette. xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Georgette

Hi

Thank you. Yes St Christopher’s is treating me well.  I’m comfortable and my pain is well controlled. I’ve had a skin infection these last few days and we are on top of that. I’m taking antibiotics. And guess what? I had a parcel today. It contained Californian sunflower seeds. 

Much love 

Daloni xx

• FormerMember

Blooming MARVELLOUS!!!!

• FormerMember

My Dear Friend Daloni ,

YEAH!!! I cannot believe It!!!! Terrific. If you like then the crop is getting ripening and I can send more raw or roasted or both. Im so glad they found you.

Do you taste the fresh pea taste like I did?

much Love and Hugs!!

Millie

• FormerMember

Yes! They definitely taste of fresh peas. I loved the card you put into the package too. 

Daloni xxxx

• FormerMember

my Dear Friend,

Glad you liked the card. I’ve sent you a private message with questions about fabric et al.-the more specifics the better. And I love a challenge. I have a friend that swears that I have a black belt in shopping Ha! Shopping will keep me amused and out of trouble. 

Will start shopping when I hear from you. Anything else to keep you comfortable, amused and smiling that I can keep an eye out for?? 

Some good news from here, my back pain is beginning to decrease-gradually but definitely better. No longer waking up at 2 AM in great pain. And less pain during the day. Im on much better spirits myself.

Back to the sunflowers, they are getting plump and neighbors and family are ready to harvest maybe Ill have a couple of dinner parties with wine and give a few heads away. 
    , is your sunflower ready for harvest?According to what I read if we wait too long the animals will eat them ( that happened to my apricot trees this year). 

Time for bed here,

Sweet Dreams to all

Millie