Good.news?

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 2 replies
  • 41 subscribers

Hello everybody just had my CT scan results.I guess I should be happy.one of my lung nodules is still shrinking after more then 1 year on Taxol.Now i am happy a sort but quiet dissapointed i though i will get rid of them.Maybe if i would be on tablets I would get a better outcome?

With my referral i didn't get anywhere so i have to suffer in this hospital.My anxiety is getting worse just to sit there every weak.The other weak i called sick just didnt feel to go for the chemo again.

Janet

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Dear ,

Happy to hear that your CT results showed one of your nodules continues to shrink.  As to know if something else would have been better, It is a crapshoot. We never know what the road untaken would have lead. 

Sorry to hear that you are suffering in the hospital, I understand about not feeling well for Chemo, I called in sick last week and did not go on Monday, think my Oncologist got mad, but I have more information than he does, I can feel the exhaustion inside of me and knew that my body was not ready for another round this past Monday.

I would also have anxiety sitting in the hospital, Please do be gentle and take care of yourself.  Im at home now, still have spinal pain, but got some new drugs that are improving the situation.

Warm Regards, and some hugs

Millie

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to FormerMember

Hello Millie my onco went mad too.But dont really care.I feel when my body is feeling had enough.Just because she wants to push the chemo I dont have to collapse in the chair.Isnt it?I have 2 more left then i have requsted 5 weeks off till October to rest my body.I always have every 3 months breaks.