Why do i always feel worse and some what confused after speaking to my oncologist

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 46 replies
  • 44 subscribers

Hi everybody had my telephone app on Monday was not my normal oncologist this is a trainee have spoke to her once before and to be honest find her easier to speak to i was hoping to get some news on when I would be having my biopsy but they have said it is too dangerous for me to come off my chemo halfway through the 3 months so I have to wait till thats done then gets my scans done and see what they show so I now have to worry all that time that whatever csncer I have cervix ect to worry that its spreading in that time as I do get lower tummy pain so she has put me on liquid morphine not sure how good it is yet as I only got it today when I went for my chemo and the hot sweats to try sage tablets as prescribed drugs have horrible side effects there are so many on the Internet and all different prices HELP x

• Hi there pop noodle mania you are not kidding I never in a million years thought this conversation would get so many people on here talking about them love your story problem is now you have requested more stories ha ha can't wait to see if we get any replies!!! I will eagerly watch this space

Flippen
  • Hi there well well now we have itsu noodles to deal with I think that we are going to have a major competition to deal with on here on how many types of noodles there are that we can have a conversation about at this rate I am going to dream about pot noodles and other noodles for a long time ha ha this is great fun xxx

Flippen
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Popgate

Hi

can I throw Singapore Fried Noodles into the mix? My absolute favourite from the Chinese take away menu. Add a bit of chilli oil and soy sauce and I am in heaven with the spicy mix of seafood, meat, vegetables and obviously noodles. Mmmmm. 

Btw I don’t think Itsu noodles are any healthier per se but might become so by the addition of fresh veg and meat. 

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to FormerMember

I know, WE all Know, that exact feeling of exhaustion.. Even when it's a party or some "happy" time, you're expected to enjoy and want to show you're enjoying it and that of itself is messing so badly with the contradictory emotions. It's hard and it saps your limited energy when you're expected or feel you must be happy and enjoy the occasion. It's crazy but hey, it's not something you can explain or describe. It can be offensive or upsetting to the other person, especially one's spouce, when you don't seem to share the same level of excitement. You can do your best to say you are excited and happy in their joyous occasion, but it doesn't wash, it's not understandable...

Rafs

• Well daloni why am I not surprised that you are leading the pack on the noodle competion gate and great that you are giving handy meal tips to all those people as well who are struggling with eating as a lot of us do and for me as an example food that I used to love I don't like any more and then food I didn't like I like now which is pot noodles it's so surprising how much your taste buds change and what I thought strange as well was even when you have breaks from chemo you still don't fancy what you fancied before you just have to go with what you do want to eat my big mistake at the beginning of my journey was I still brought all the same sort of foods I would normally eat and I couldn't eat them then got so angry with myself as I had to throw all the food away not to mention the money it costs you just have to work out what's best for you and it takes time so come on gang let's get some tips going to help others out xxx

Flippen
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to FormerMember

Thank you rafs you read my mind still exhausted but I suppose getting there thinking maybe having a little walk might give me some energy or not dont no about everyone else wheres the sun we was meant to be having this week i hope you are well x