Re treatmen

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 13 replies
  • 42 subscribers

well guys another weekend over, and I hope everyone had a good one,

mine was a little up and down, but hay ho , had to ring emergency number, as Tommy(tumour in armpit causing trouble, there is talk now that they may try radiotherapy, 

Devon cat, will be thinking of you tomorrow, hope your start of treatment goes well, unsure what time you start, but thoughts are with you,  

I have to be at hospital at 2.15 for mine, fingers and toes crossed no problems lol, but knowing me ( I leave it there) 

love to you all Max xxx

• Hi Annette,

I have had a bad couple of days. After talking to my oncologist I decided to stop the lenvatinib for 3days I vomited yesterday and again this morning and the headaches have been worse .

i restarted the lenvatinib this morning after 2 days off  and managed to keep all my Tablets down.

i take regular metaclopramide as my oncosaid ondansatron would make me constipated 

I have slept most of the day always wake up with headache 

I am having bold and urine tests on Friday I may ask my GP if there is another painkiller I take for my headaches 

Ruth 

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to ruthjp

Hi Ruth 

I am sorry to hear you’ve had such a rough time of it. Headaches are awful. Vomiting is awful. What a combo! 

The good thing about being on tablets is you can stop and restart. I do hope you’re managing to keep food down noe

Lots of love and the very gentlest of hugs xxx

• Thank you for the message it has been tough I know you have had very tough times 

love xxx

Ruth