Just an FYI

• 7 replies
  • 43 subscribers

I'll be off site for a while/for good. I'm around elsewhere online though, so feel free to get in touch that way if you'd like to.

Take care! 

Lass

Xx

• Hi ,

I sorry to see you go, and have seen your explanation of your departure on another thread. It is sad, as you have plenty to offer and your sense of humour is welcome. Are you determined to leave, or might you reconsider? Hope so.

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to ownedbystaffies

Hi

I would like to echo . Yours is a unique voice. You’ve often been able to say the thing that I’ve been thinking but haven’t found the words. Ah sorry. I don’t mean to put pressure on you or make you feel bad. I am being selfish as I shall miss you 

xx

• I will miss you as well. Perhaps take a break and then come back? This place is about so much more than advice. I will send you a pm.

A life lived in fear, is a life half lived.
    Nicky
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Dear ,

So sorry to see you go. Ive enjoyed your posts

and comments. you have a unique voice and you have 

made me nod my head in agreement many times.

You will be missed 
    hugs

Millie

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

I've found your support invaluable over the last couple of years, and as others have said, you have a unique voice.

You have so much to offer here and your warmth and humour will be greatly missed. 

xx

• Dear ,

I know I can contact you other ways but I would miss you if you weren't to come back.  Take a break and look after yourself for a while.  I hope that you feel that you are able to come back again in the future.

love Gragon x

• Hi , there are times I have to take a break myself, but I think you remember that of me. I hope you feel able to come back when you feel ready, to both receive support from your friends and to give it. 

Take care KT