Speediest CT results ever!

• 7 replies
  • 43 subscribers

I went for a CT scan yesterday, and was not expecting results for a few weeks, as per normal. However, today the oncologist rang me ( despite being booked for telephone review tomorrow), and told me he had results and all was stable. I was a bit taken aback at him ringing today, and so stunned that he had results and it was good, that all the questions I had intended to ask went out of my head. But who cares? 3 months of respite from anxiety again.

The scan area was amazingly empty and I suspect the radiologist must have been doing reports as the scans were done.

• That's brilliant news, and nice that it came so fast so there's no waiting and stressing. 

So, yay! 

Lass

Xx

I have no medical training, everything I post is an opinion or educated guess. It is not medical advice.

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Terrific news. Well done. 

• Hi What great news and at a fantastic speed, as you say, when you get news like that, you just say thank goodness, I'm so lucky and all the things you were going to ask, fade into insignificance! Enjoy your carefree three months just one day at a time and enjoy every second of how you feel right now!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi

What marvellous news! I know what you mean about forgetting all your questions when you get good news. It’s as if we are so prepped for bad news that our brains can’t take it in. Enjoy the feeling! 

Lots of love 

xx

• What fantastic news!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so pleased for you it's just what we need at the moment some good news keep fighting on xxx

Flippen
  • What good news and what a treat for you, enjoy your peaceful break from anxiety.  Xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Norberry

So lovely to hear some good news, there seems to be too much sad news atm so thank you for sharing xx