Meltdown

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 3 replies
  • 42 subscribers

Hi gosh what a lot of sorry in the world today. It is very scary times but trying to stay positive and doing as the government is asking if us. Hope all staying safe just had chemo on Friday so a bit out of sorts today but it should pass soon might be putting me on tablet firm next month will discuss it later in the month to see.xx

• Hello Lesley2014

It certainly is a worrying time. It's difficult staying at home and wondering what will happen next. It's hard to believe that the world is in such a crisis. As you say, we carry on as best we can. I hope you are feeling better

Keep well friends

X

Flowerlady x
  • Hi That's good you managed to get your treatment on Friday and even better if you can change to oral meds, it's so much easier! I hope you are feeling better than yesterday and tomorrow you feel better still! 

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi

It sounds as though you might be in what I called a “chemo hole”. I have had chemo three times, so 17 months in all, and I learned to recognise the pattern of emotions that came with every dose. I also learned that the feeling of despondency passes and I was able to climb out of the hole again. 

I do hope you’re feeling better now and that you can get on to  tablets soon 

xx