Three good things

• 6 replies
  • 44 subscribers

Sat in the sun and listened to the birds

Read interesting essay on Henry VIII and the Tudor economy

Finally ate some bottled cherries in Kirsch, that we bought about 4 years ago

Lots of love to you all x

• I did some gardening, in just the right amount of sun.

I found a Ukulele Orchestra of Great Britain concert on YouTube to reward myself with after the gardening, they are so funny and I like to sing along to.

unable to leave the house for a walk I put some music on loudly in the kitchen and danced and did some exercises in the kitchen. (I have nice neighbours, it’s wasn't loud enough for complaints)

(Tomorrow I’m looking forward to my daughter hopefully getting home from a holiday to see her sister in Japan)

Hoping there’s lots of positivity around for everyone.

Take care KT

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to KTatHome

1. I forgot to shut the pet gate that keeps the dog in the kitchen overnight. She stayed downstairs and didn’t immediately come upstairs to snaffle the cat food and jump on my bed

2. Saved my daughter’s undercooked chocolate brownies by putting them in the fridge and turning turning them into brownie fudge squares. 

3. I thoroughly enjoyed my street joining in the cheer for NHS and key workers. The sound of clapping and cheering at 8pm was truly heart lifting 

xx

• 1. I may still will get my surgery done next week!!

2. A friend brought me some flowers just to make me feel good!

3. Sun is shining 26 degrees and i did some gardening

Pet xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to FormerMember

1 watching my dog having a hissy fit with my cushions

2 Talking to my family over  FaceTime 

3 listening to all the people clapping this evening.

• FormerMember

1 After 2 emphatic emails from the holiday lodges we'd booked at Easter saying there would be no refunds had another one offering a full credit at a future date. Something to look forward to.

2 Spent an hour in the sunshine in the garden repotting plants and titivating the hanging basket. Very therapeutic and a first for me!

3 Started the on line guitar course I booked months ago. It's very good, very clear and I'm going to really enjoy it.

Keep on keeping on!

xx

• FormerMember

1. A spot of gardening - out the front this time in the afternoon sunshine 

2. Eating lunch on the patio

3. I watched another episode of the hilarious new Mel and Sue sitcom Hit Men. For those who’ve seen it, it was the one with the Brownies Joy