Good news again

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 8 replies
  • 41 subscribers

Hello

Saw my Consultant, she said she can’t see the small lesions on my liver and the large one has shrunk. My tumour markers are down to 80 which are the lowest they have been. She said I am tolerating the oral chemo extremely well. So all good at the moment. Hope you are as well as can be.

Ellie x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi

That is fantastic news! How wonderful for you. Have you done something lovely to treat yourself? 

Xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to FormerMember

Hi Daloni

I  only saw my Consultant yesterday evening so will treat myself today, probably a nice fat cream cake  lol.

Take care

Ellie x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hello,fantastic news.Happy for you.My chemo works too have nothing in kidney and liver and lung mets keep shrinking.My nails going back to normal -they changed colours and my hair its a miracle is growing back.I look like a baby now.I was bit down few weeks ago wanted give up treatment but when I see positive results like this I have hopes I can beat it.

I have a terrible oncology team they must be dissapointed that I am still here and have decided to be here long time just to beat their statistics.

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Morning  

That's really good news, I'm delighted for you. Definitely worth a wee celebration Smile

xx

• FormerMember

Thank you x

• FormerMember

Hello

That's great neww for youu as well. The NHS Consultant told me to go private if I could and I did as I have private cover through husbands work. Are you on intravenous chemo? I am on oral chemo which is kinder.

Take care of yourself

Ellie x

• FormerMember

Wow, more good news Smile That's fantastic, good for you! I'm so pleased for you after you were struggling recently, Long may it last. 

xx

• FormerMember

Love a good news post, so happy for you xxx