Start of a good week

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 10 replies
  • 41 subscribers

I have just had my appointment with the oncologist at the Bexley Wing in Leeds and was dreading it. My scan took place on then7/2 and bloods on the 18/2. Last chemo in January.  My lodger is apparenGrinningy currently dormant and the chemo has done its work , blood marker 13. After a crappy 6 months some good news for a change Grinning

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

It’s so good to hear of people having good news. 

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

It’s so good to hear your news.
    After all you’ve been through I hope this gives you and your son a bit of breathing space. Sometimes good news takes a while to sink in  so I hope you and your family can celebrate and you’ll be as well as possible for as long as possible.

xx

• Missed you by a day! I'm down there seeing my onc tomorrow.

Really pleased you got some good news though! Long may it continue! 

Lass

Xx

I have no medical training, everything I post is an opinion or educated guess. It is not medical advice.

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hell

So happy you got good news. Seeing my ONC on Friday. I know my last scan was good but need to gear what she has to say. Long may you continue being stable.

Ellie x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Thank you everyone foe your kindness  and support. I am going to enjoy this slight pause with my son and my family/friends.Take care

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to FormerMember

Thank you tInalay x

• FormerMember

Thank you Maybug x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi

That is such brilliant, amazing news. I am so happy for you. Actually I am so happy for us both. I had a meeting with my oncologist on Tuesday for scan results after the first few weeks on the new treatment. It’s stable!!!!!!

I was hoping for good news as she’d already told me my tumour marker was down from 14,000 at the start of this latest clinical trial to 4,000 after the first month. So it was reasonable to hope the scan might show stable disease. 

I think we can both breathe a bit easier - for a while at least 

xxx

• FormerMember

Yahoo!!!

Absolutely brilliant news, I'm delighted for you. 

Long may it last for both of you Smiley

xx

• FormerMember

Hi daloni

i am really, really pleased to hear your news and like you happy for both of us . Really pleased to here that your scan showed stability. As you say we can both breath a little easier for a while and you take your wins where you can find them,

take care xx