Skaila

• 5 replies
  • 41 subscribers

Hi everyone, 

Just to let you know, I went to see Skaila (Sue) today. We had a lovely time chatting and laughing as usual. Sue was in good spirits and quite well. Good days and not so good days I gathered. By the time I left she needed a nap. I had worn her out I think. We forgot to take a photo and will have to do one next time! 
She thinks of you all and wanted me to let you know.

love and hugs

Maggie xx

• Hey Maggie, 

Thanks for passing that on! Thinking of her often and sending her all my best. 

Wish I was closer to pop in and say hi with cake! 

Love to you both, and hope you're doing well yourself! 

Lass

Xx

I have no medical training, everything I post is an opinion or educated guess. It is not medical advice.

• Hi Lass, thanks yes I am ok. Glad that I was able to see Sue today. I hope there may be another meet up soon when we can all get together again.

I hope you are getting on ok too.

love and hugs

Maggie xx

• This is an upbeat thread, so let's not talk about me! Lol

I did suggest to dizzy a few weeks back we should do a get together in London, see if Sue might be up for getting somewhere? I'm not sure exactly where she lives though or how far that would mean trying to travel. So it might not be plausible.

But would be great to have another meet up wherever, as I missed the last one and missed meeting folks who weren't at the one I was at.

Lass

Xx

I have no medical training, everything I post is an opinion or educated guess. It is not medical advice.

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Lass

Oooh Maggie

I’m well jel. You two are such good company. I bet you and  had a right laugh. 

my love to you both - and thanks for sharing the news of your visit 

xxx

• Hi Maggie and All,

Thanks for letting us know how Sue is and please give her our love next time you talk.  I also talked to Diz about a few of us popping down to see Sue if she didn't think it might be too much.

Unless someone else is thinking of arranging anything I was looking at arranging for another York meet up in May.  April will be busy because of the Easter holidays and I need to find out when the first York race meeting of the year is to avoid that as that is also usually in May.

I hope to see you soon,

love and hugs,

Gragon x