How’s your New Years Eve / Hogmanay shaping?

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 75 replies
  • 45 subscribers

Hi 

This will be a tricky time of year for many of us. So maybe we can join in a pity party together or enjoy others partying vicariously. 

I am going to pop by my neighbours briefly but mostly I’ll be banished upstairs while my 15-year-old and her mates party downstairs. I have a horrible cough and enough meds to knock me out so I don’t suppose the noise will bother me too much - and actually the sound of young people enjoying themselves is always joyous and uplifting 

xxx

• Oh heck Tinalay

Hope you are feeling better soon and are home quickly. 

Sorry to hear you are unwell Lass, and Daloni I hope you are feeling better soon.

We made it to 2020!

Xxxxxx

Flowerlady x
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to flowerlady

Oh ! I’m so sorry you’re in hospital. I hope they can sort you out and get you home soon.  

Lots of love and happy new year 

xxx

• Hi all, 

Happy new year! There will be happy bits for us all, I'm sure of that.

We partied our socks off at a flappers roaring 20's fancy dress party, heading into 2020 with gusto. Something I never thought I'd be able to say. I should be long gone.  The joy of dancing with my husband, children and precious friends after midnight with reckless abandon is a moment I'll cherish. 

I'm sorry so many of you are unwell or in hospital, whatever 2020 brings, you're all troopers and you'll continue to face it all with grace. You're all a lot stronger than you know.  Thanks for another year of lovely support. 

I now need a rest, totally exhausted after all that exuberance...  X

• Hi Tinalay

Happy New Year to you, Tinalay.

Oh, so sorry to hear that you have been in hospital over the new year, but when you have a feverish condition you are in the best place for care. You don't want to be there I know, but you are, so you can look forward to getting better and going home.

Sending you a big hug

Tvman xx

Love life and family.
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to FormerMember

Sorry 2 hear Tinalay that u've checked in 2 that particular hotel 4 New Year & also that u've probs bn feelin c*** over xmas 2.

Hope the medics look after u & its home 2 ur own bed soon.

Take care hun (& I know everyone will tell u not 2 overdo things lol)

Ciao

WB xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to tvman

Thanks all. X ray shows pneumonia and/ or new tumour this time in left lung. Going to treat both aggressively unless my heart stops, at which time they’ll let me go. So staying in my private room with an en suite & a view of blue skies & sunshine, & in good hands. Xx

• Tinalay, sorry to hear this. How will they know how to treat you? Do you have to go for a scan? Take care, you are in good hands

Xx

Flowerlady x
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to flowerlady

so sorry to hear this but glad you have a nice room, sending you all my love xxx

• FormerMember

Dear I’m so sorry to hear you have been admitted to hospital. I hope the doctors can get you stabilised as soon as possible and you can return home. Will be thinking of you at this difficult time.

• FormerMember

So sorry Tinalay

to here you are in hospital. You are in good hands , sending you a virtual hug Hugging. Xx

take care