To All

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 12 replies
  • 41 subscribers

Just to wish all a Happy Christmas and a hopeful New year. Will hopefully speak in the new year.

Love Lesley

xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Dear, and a merry Christmas and happy new year to you too.

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to FormerMember

Merry Christmas

much love xxx

• Hi All, 

It's Christmas morning now, nearly 1.30 am and the last bit of calm and quiet before I go to bed to get up to the activity of opening presents and then preparing the Christmas dinner.

I hope that Christmas brings you that which you are wishing for and that you all have a wonderful New Year.

Love and hugs to you all,

Gragon  xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Gragon

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas one and all 

Christmas treeSanta tone1Christmas treeHeart

• Hi all, have a very merry Christmas. Enjoy the festivities as much as you are able and have fun.

We are hoping that my eldest grandson 18 will be able to leave hospital today and that my youngest sons Gran in law will recover soon, she is also in hospital. To top it off I had to take my dog to the vets yesterday. He had to have blood tests done which showed infection and raised liver and pancreas enzymes. He had a very high temperature. I won’t tell you what it cost but ouch! Hopefully it is just an infection that will clear with the antibiotics and the pain killers will help him. 
    Now I think the family has had all its illness in one swoop so we will all be healthy next year!

Happy Christmas.

love and hugs to all

Maggie xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Alive

The puppy bonded with my niece’s kitten over the wrapping paper. They went on to share the last licks of scrambled egg from the pan and the smoked salmon wrapper. Goodwill to all men, cats and dogs Joy

• FormerMember

Heaven! 

Do you like my sprout hat? 

• FormerMember

this antibody-antigen soft plush toy is, and I quote, 100% the best thing my daughter got this Christmas. Thanks for the suggestion! 
    xx

• FormerMember

Behold, 

definition

see or observe (someone or something, especially of remarkable or impressive nature).

after 36 years a Christmas dinner prepared by my wonderful husband Grinning

• FormerMember

It’s a thing of beauty, . Did it taste as good as it looks? 
    xx