Waiting for results at Christmas and new year.

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 5 replies
  • 43 subscribers

I remember this time last year reading many posts from forum members who were waiting for scan results etc which were going to be delayed by the Christmas break and the anxiety it was causing them. So I just wanted to say if you are in this position this year don’t hesitate to stay in touch with the forum over the Christmas period if you need to talk, as I am having a low key Christmas I will be here to lend a friendly ear and a virtual hug to help keep you going, and try to make sure your Christmas is an enjoyable one.

• Well said , (I’m also thinking my short reply will bump this back up for others to see again). 

Take care KT

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to KTatHome

Dear. , thanks for the bump ! Christmas is a wonderful time but can also be a source of stress for the newly diagnosed awaiting test results. So anything we can do to help out over the festivities is a good thing.

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to FormerMember

To everyone this Christmas, remember 

Throughout Christmas and New Year, the Community is open 24/7 for support. From the Community team to you and yours, we wish you a peaceful holiday period.

• Hi

I'd no idea that you were a member of the community team, maybe I missed that. I'm just recovering from a short bout of illness. I forgot to take my meds last night and when I'm taking so much morphine, it's not a pleasant experience. 

I remember saying to you that you had hit the ground running, now I understand Slight smile

My Christmas is back on track Slight smile

Thanks for your good wishes, the same to you and the team from little me

Tvman xx

Love life and family.
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to tvman

Dear I’m sorry you have been feeling poorly, morphine is not good for the concentration ! 
    I am not a member of the community team, I just pasted that message in to the post so anyone reading this thread would know they are not alone even at Christmas. 
    have a lovely day tomorrow with your family.