Scan results

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 6 replies
  • 42 subscribers

Hello, I had my first scan on Thursday since starting treatment in September.  I had said I didn’t want to know till after Christmas but my nurse phoned me on Friday (as my husband and I were on our way to collect one of our sons from uni) to say she had been looking out for my scan all day, got a doctor to look at it to confirm she was right and she wanted me to know it was good news!   It’s stable, no spread, same as it was in August.  I’ll take that.  So Friday was a good day for me got all my chicks back in the nest ready for Christmas and good news from the hospital.  Counting my blessings big time! I wish everyone a lovely Christmas full of love, laughter and many happy memories created xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hello

So happy to read your good news and now you can have a hopefully relaxing Christmas with your family.

Merry Christmas 

Ellie x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to FormerMember

Thank you so much Ellie, I will certainly have a good Christmas.  Your post about having had a difficult year made me sad.  I’m so sorry some of your ‘friends’ have turned out to be anything but friends. I hope it has meant that your real ones are that extra special.  Have a lovely Christmas, keep fighting xxx

• Great news! I hope you can enjoy whatever you have planned.

Xx

Flowerlady x
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to flowerlady

Hi

You’ve made my day. First and now you! Stable Mable is almost as busy as Father Christmas this year, it seems. 

I am so very happy for you. Now you really can relax and enjoy Christmas with your family 

Lots of love xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Great news for you and your family. Have smashing Christmas.xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to FormerMember

Thanks Peggy24 and Daloni,

I wish you both and everyone the best Christmas may it be full of memories, happiness that will give us strength to keep fighting in 2020