Scan results

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 8 replies
  • 43 subscribers

Just got back from hospital good news still stable not got to see doctor again till January GrinGrinGrinGrin

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

That's wot we like 2 hear Wink

Have a wee celebratory drinkie 2nite.

WB xx

• oh I am so pleased for you!!!!!!!! it's so good when you can get some news we have enough bad news to deal with its so uplifting and gives you hope all the pain and all the time spent in hospitals makes one piece of good news all worth it so pleased for you I got good scan results last week too first time ever but it was such a shock and so unexpected I always prepare for the worst as that is what normally happens to me so pleased for you xxx

Flippen
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Bamber, we've not 'spoken' before, but I just wanted to say thank you for sharing your good news, it's great to hear. I'm so pleased for  you and hope you'll get some pain relief from the radiotherapy. 

It must be a good feeling to have some breathing space before your next appointment too SmileSmileSmileSmile xx

• Stable = good. Got my 3 monthly scan at end of this month

Per Ardua Ad Astra
  • What terrific news! Now you can relax and have a great festive season with your family! You know, stable is fantastic, as after stable comes NED ( no evidence of disease!) I do hope that's the result from your next scan or the one after that!

Its so good hearing positive news!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to anndanv

Thank you Fingers crossedFingers crossedFingers crossedTwo heartsTwo hearts

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to FormerMember

Stable, what lovely news and something we all long to hear, congratulations! And no consultant until next year (and actually until next decade even better!), time to heave a sigh of relief and enjoy the respite from hospitals.

wishing you all the best, Heather xxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Stable Mable! Hip hip hurrah, ! That’s great news. Now focus on enjoying every minute. I can’t tell you how happy I am for you 

Lots of love xxx