Scared of what i might hear.

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 12 replies
  • 42 subscribers

Hello

I am seeing my Consultant tomorrow evening for the first time since she told me my bone cancer had now shown a met on my liver. She  changed me on to Tamoxifen which I started yesterday.  I have scared myself to death reading about what to expect and the comments left on the seco dary liver group on here.  I have a slight ache in my abdomen so need to discuss that. Also need to know about other treatments although she did mention oral  chemo.  I really really dont want to have this conversation tomorrow and am feeling really stressed. I dont think I will sleep tonight.  Some people are very brave, I am not one of them. Hope you are all as well as can be x

Ellie

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Popgate

Hi

How did it go? 

I’m with the general consensus here. A necessary condition for bravery is fear. The person who’s not afraid of spiders isn’t being brave when they pick one up in their bare hands. But the arachnophobe who gets the glass on the spider, the card underneath it and carries out into the garden most definitely is. 

I love the picture of your dog in the hedgerow. I’m so looking forward to having a dog to do the same 

(((hugs)))

xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to FormerMember

Hello

I have put on a post about my visit for you all to read.   Molly is a very loving and pretty dog, you will get so mu h enjoyment from your dog 

Ellie x