good day

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 10 replies
  • 41 subscribers

Hi there to anybody that reads this, After last night was not so good, no sleep, pain and worry, today was a good day, went to my old Haunting ground so to speak and went rock pooling, I'm so glad I forced my self to go out.

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Well done Dawie!

We all have our ups and downs and it's good that the up can overcome the down. 

Wishing you all the best 

Albondigas x 

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to FormerMember

Well done Dawie. It’s always worth making the effort to go out.

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Yay!

Well done, you!

Sometimes we all need to push ourselves

What's that saying?

"If life closes a door, open it again! It's a door! That's how they work!"

• FormerMember

I love these good day things. We are supposed to be getting a thunderstorm so hoping it’s a good one without damage but I do love a good storm. My plan is to shower make ribs for dinner my spouse is a good man he usually does the cooking but he loves my ribs. I hope to work on wedding bouquets. Getting married August 3; gave my spouse the opportunity to run he didn’t sign up for this crap. We have been together six years he knows of all my previous cancers and health issues and he had never ever tried to make me feel like I’m less than my peers because I don’t have energy or strength they have. My dr was impressed when I told her I run my own business. I’m with a company called Beautycounter Canada has no bans on toxic chemicals in personal care or cosmetics so they contain a lot of harmful ingredients including ones that are linked to cancer. Beautycounter bans over 1700 questionable or known harmful chemicals.  So it’s my passion to educate and help others make safer choices for their family and loved ones.  If I can prevent one person from a devastating illness or disease I have done my job.  I love what I do I work at it when I can.  Just a little about my passion. 

Cheers All

• FormerMember

Hi Cole

Thanks for such an uplifting post

If I don't speak to you again before the day, you have all my very best wishes for August 3.

I hope that you and your man have a happy, peaceful, fruitful and LONG life together!

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi

I love rock pooling. It’s totally absorbing and outside in the fresh air. As I’m a long way from the coast, I may have to make do with pond dipping instead. Now where’s that kids’ fishing net hiding.

xx

• FormerMember

Thank you so much for your wishes and Comment AndyW4

• FormerMember

Hello there Daloni ,i this forum is about being informed but is usually bad things we see, so I hope that my post was uplifting to you at least that's why I posted the comment.

we must make the most of our good days.

• FormerMember

Just read your Profile I am so sorry to hear that .and I have found many times in life, you know who your friends are when one needs a shoulder to lean on.

all my heart wish you the very best.

• FormerMember

Good evening  ALBONDIGAS, my passion is the natural world and has been living with  Depression for some 20+yrs its been the only thing that's kept me going.

I am dreading the short dark days of winter, but Macmillan is helping me get out and meeting new people hopefully, both in their drop-ins and giving me people I can contact for walks etc.if I'm able.