Long Time No See

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 6 replies
  • 42 subscribers

Hi Every One, been a while since i have been here, but hope every one is doing ok.

I had my CT scan last week and Oncologist on the 26th for results.

Been so hectic in this house hold. Hubby had his second chemo nearly to weeks ago and had one one to do before surgery.

Thursday it all went wrong, in hospital dehydrated, infection, and blood clots, have got all that inder control and in a few days was getting to come home.

Today he had a funny turn now they are saying the chemo has effected his heart, where we go from here is any ones guess.

I am worn out on this roller coaster we are both on, but tomorrow is another day.

One day at a time.

Take Care Ellie xx#"You Never Walk A Lone" 

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Oh Ellie, what an absolute nightmare for you both, so sorry you're going through all this. I hope things start to improve, and there's a treatment plan for your husband that will stabilise things again, and keep him as well as possible. Good luck with your scan results, no wonder you're worn out! Sending you a big hug xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to FormerMember

Ellie sending you all my love. Keep strong xxx 

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Oh

That is so rubbish. You must be exhausted. I do hope you can find some joy and peace today. 

Lots of love 

xxx

• Big hug to you Ellie - I'm sorry that's not more useful to you, please know you're being thought of. 

Clare x

• Oh Ellie, I'm so saddened to hear this latest news! It's just been one thing after another and we all know how that feels. Sometimes you just want to say "enough is enough" but then you find the strength and energy to keep going! There was me thinking his chemo was going well with just one more to go. Then the surgery would sort things out! Why is nothing ever that simple on this roller coaster!

You are, as usual, both in my thoughts and prayers and I hope this bad spell comes to an end ASAP and your scan results are good! I will send you a pm. In the meantime, Take Care.

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Hi Ellie,

I hope that today has been a better day for you both.  

Thinking of you,

Love and hugs,

Gragon xx