Issues posting in End of Life group

• 2 replies
  • 3 subscribers

Hi everyone,

We've been alerted to the fact that there seems to be some issues with posting in our End of Life group - particularly when using a mobile device. 

We're really sorry for any inconvenience this has caused and please be assured we have raised this issue with our IT team here at Macmillan. I'm hopeful we'll be able to resolve this issue soon. 

In the meantime, the group should function as normal when using a desktop or PC. The Living with Incurable cancer group should also be working as normal, so please do make use of the space if you feel you need some support. 

I will be in touch with further updates as soon as we have them and apologies again. 

If you have any questions at all then please don't hesitate to get in touch by emailing us on community@macmillan.org.uk.

Best wishes,

Ellen
Macmillan Community Team 

• Hi everyone,

An update from us - these issues should now be resolved. If you do continue to experience any problems with using the End of Life group them please don't hesitate to let us know. You can email myself and the team on community@macmillan.org.uk.

Best wishes,

Ellen
    Macmillan Community Team 

Best wishes,

Ellen
    Macmillan Community Team

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Ellen - Macmillan

Hi Thanks Ellen for the update.

It is much appreciated.

Ellie xx