Last chemo

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 1 reply
  • 9 subscribers

I've been wide awake all night due to steroids but very happy as I've had my last chemo. 13 treatments in all. Back in September I never thought I'd get through it and couldn't see my way to the endStar2f it. Now it seems to have flown over and I don't believe I've done it. I've had lots of ups and downs but it could have been a lot worse. I've already had my surgery, mastectomy and node removal soStar2n to radiotherapy next. Very much looking forward to feeling stronger and eating better. So if you're just Star2starting your chemo treatment take heart. Nothing is as bad as you think it will be and you'll get plenty of support on this site. 

Hugs, Babs Hearts

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Dear,

congratulations on completing your last chemotherapy, it’s always good to read a post like yours as it may help someone who is struggling to persevere with their own treatment. Good luck with your radiotherapy and I hope you can get back to eating better soon as it really does help with treatment if you are eating enough calories as radiotherapy uses up a lot of energy. Keep on keeping on.