Covid and funerals

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 22 replies
  • 27 subscribers

So I am sat here think since when do you have to invite people to a funeral 

I am just feeling like I am totally letting my hubby down and the whole restriction are just crap 

It’s just putting pressure on me I don’t need or want 

And nothing can prepare you for the overwhelming grief and sadness can’t do anything haven’t moved off the sofa for a week can’t talk to anyone just can’t cope with there comments and how are you 

just lost 

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Kenickiesmum

Thank you so much for your kind words. I have read your profile and am so sorry that you were unable to be with your husband when he passed, I hope that you are finding that less painful as times passes. I also was not able to be with my husband as his passing was very quick in the end and the hospital staff just did not have time to contact me to get there beforehand. I always wanted to be with him but I honestly feel he planned that for us as he probably didn’t want to see our pain and suffering during his final hours. Always thinking of his family until the very end, and for that he will forever be my absolute amazing hero.

x

• Thank you for your kind words at a time when your heart must be broken. May you find comfort in precious memories x