A month today

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 12 replies
  • 26 subscribers

Hi

A month ago today since my wife passed away and I'm falling to pieces, dunno how I can manage to go on.  Paula was 49 when she passed away after a 4 year battle with Leiomyosarcoma.  

We spent the last 4 weeks of her life in a hospice after transferring over from a local hospital and I have to admit the care they gave her in the hospice extended her life in my opinion.    We got married the day before we moved from the hospital to the hospice after dating for nearly 7 years, in fact our 7 year anniversary is on the 29th so it's gonna be a even harder next couple of weeks,

I really dunno why I started this post as I dunno really what to say or ask as my head is a mess

• That is a weight lifted, one down

Yes it will be hard though some how you do get threw it and when  its over you wonder how you did.

My first was last year my hubby passed 8th Oct, my thought will be with you and every one that is going threw this.

Take Care Ellie x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to ellie 73

Let’s all hope that we can just get through Christmas in one piece, hoping we are all able to be with family if possible and let’s raise a glass for our loved ones. 
    I have funeral plans in place and hopefully me and the kids will do him proud on the day, so for now we can put that to one side and try and have a few smiles Christmas Day just talking about the good times gone by xx