Unsure

• 23 replies
  • 26 subscribers

Hi All, 

It is 8 months since Ric passed and I am trying to move forward. I redecorated last week and took our wedding photo off the wall. I have replaced it with a couple in the rain holding a purple (my fav colour) umbrella. Ric would have always shared an umbrella so although it is a neutral picture it sort of isn't. I have painted the walls in grey with a mulberry purple feature wall! Ric would have groaned but it is me!!! I have ordered a new three piece too. I am very eased with the room and have changed furniture too. I wanted it to be me!! 

I went out tonight with an old male friend. He has just split with his girlfriend. I am happy to be friends and had a nice evening, just casually chatting. He has asked me to have Sunday lunch too in a pub. He never touched me or anything and he knows I am not looking for anyone but I feel he may want more. Not sure how I should manage this one. I don't want to upset him, he is a nice guy but not my type but lovely to chat to. Just thinking that I should maybe nip it in the bud even if I had a nice time before it gets complicated. 

Love Alison xxx