Feeling lonely

• 11 replies
  • 25 subscribers

Hi All

Not sure why really but feeling alone at the moment. My children have been out doing things a little more, everyone getting back to normal! 

I have seen my dad, he has done some handyman jobs for me. I have been to work but because of zones etc, left alone in my room, generally on the telephone or computer. Seeing less patients. 

It is coming up to scattering Ric, maybe that is it. I do want to do it, he can't sit in a cardboard tube forever. And I do want to set him free. But it is sort of final but then so is death and it is not going to make him come back clinging to his ashes! I was saying to dad, because he was repairing a garden planter Ric made me, that it is going into 8 months now, 31 weeks yesterday! It has been quick but slow! I would love one more conversation and hug. I miss him so much.

I am making plans to move forward but then I think again, should I? Just wish I could move forward with him. 

Love and hugs Alison xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

There’s no rush to scatter his ashes, my wife’s are in a casket by my bed so she’s always near me.  I always say good night, tears come to my eyes as I type this.   Yes, the loneliness I can fully relate to this, no matter how much my children help me there’s that huge hole in my life, a massive void.   People are very supportive and so good to me but god I miss her so much.

• I want to scatter him and I have put it off too long. I don't feel he is laid to rest! 

Perhaps I will feel better when I have. I am going to keep a few back, just in case I change my mind about a ring

Xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Alison 

I still have Diane’s ashes at home with me not sure when I will be ready 

the ashes are just the body the spirit and soul are believe have gone to a better place than the hell we live in 

I still talk to Diane everyday when I’m have a day beg her to come home and help me I gets me through the day  

being honest I even brought new bed linen when you are ready to move forward you will. Remember be good to yourself 

take care 

Martin x 

• I have a necklace and a garden ornament (Glass orb)  its a great comfort  On anniversaries or important dates i feel he's joining in. The necklace is very unusual so you wouldn't know.  

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to puddle fish

Hi I was looking at a company called ash glass design have some pictures made from the ashes 

take care 

Martin 

• This was bath aqua glass there designs were just a little bit different. 

• I have new bed linen. Just because we had one with a loving verse on it about lying next to each other. Just didn't seem right! 

I will get there. I talk to him too.

Take care xxx

• That is gorgeous. I love that. How many ashes did it take? I like the necklace too. Is that place actually in Bath. Not too far from me! Thank you for sharing  xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Akela2516

Hi Alison 

I noticed there is no like button but what is the arrow button for if you press it comes up +1 

take care Martin x