this says it all

I'm so so bored

i went outside and knocked on my own front door

then came back in

and said who is it.

Some's up how many people may fill

Mind you did give me a chuckle.

Take Care Ellie xx

• Anyway, wasn’t bad that a nice song sprang to mind when you think of my user name

Im a very positive person but I do have off days too and value this site so much

my name is Karen

take care everyone 

Grief is the flip side of love
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Ebony12

Hi Karen 

yes I find this site good for unloading stuff when I get down I have family telling what to do then I never met her family until the funeral because that had a falling out before I met my wife 

I met Diane’s mum and dad  for lunch before the virus started they told me about her past then her dad ask if she had left any money I said no as I have not finished sorting the estate out so family can be a pain my oldest brother makes sure I’m ok and my is 89  but ring me every nite to make sure I’m still here  

it’s was nice to go out for a walk but does not seem normal by myself if you know what I mean 

take care 

Martin x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Akela2516

Hi Alison 

how is work now is it okay 

take care 
    martin x

• Nowt as funny as some folk at times, you live and learn I suppose.

its food that you have family to ring you, all helps.

Yeah I know what you mean about walking alone, although I used to at times go for a walk alone just to have a bit time to myself but streets are deserted at the minute which is a good thing.

Take care

Karen

Grief is the flip side of love
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Ebony12

Hi 

yes you do live and learn you are right my rings me every morning so I don’t lay in bed because I rather stay in bed some days and not face the world  and make I get up for work l 

i was us to walking before going to try and have a walk every nite if a a half time 

take care 

Martin x 

• Hi Martin,

It is ok but very slow. Not really my cup of tea but at least they are not poorly vivid patients which means my family are not so worried! The days at work are long though! Did a 10 hour day yesterday! Getting a lot of late shifts too which is less busy and to be honest slightly boring! 

My usual job I am on the go all day and I prefer that! 

Glad you are feeling a bit better. Take care

Alison xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Akela2516

Hi Alison 

I’m back work tomorrow my day are always between 11 and 12 hoping they shorter when I go back been talking to mates at work they said it’s busy but not as much work just spread about  between all the drivers 

boring is worse makes you think a lot  have a good day 

take care 

Martin x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to FormerMember

My Day

Pottered in garden

Can hear neighbours chatting . Have no one to talk to.

Family and friends on the phone but its not the same.

I never imagined  being on your own  could be so hard.

I try and think positive.

Hopefully this isolation will come to an end, but our lives will never be the same.

xxx

• FormerMember

Hi 
    I agree life is hard when you have no one to talk to except photos family and friends have their own life’s  have sort of stopped and we all are plodding to the next day and keeping busy to get through to the next day life is shit but keep being positive 

take care 

martin x

• FormerMember

Thank you Martin

x