and said who is it.

Some's up how many people may fill

Mind you did give me a chuckle.

Take Care Ellie xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Ebony12

Hi 

I live in flat  I have plenty of food I will be okay 

being stuck in is horrible my world came to a end when my wife died and the dogs had to be rehomed   Then cv 19 came and made the world a worst place for every one  and made are situation worse to  for all of us 

take care everyone 

martin x

• I’ve you thought about taking in a cat?

we rescued a cat 5 years ago and if I didn’t have him in this god awful time I don’t think I would of coped at all.

he lies in front of me every night for stroking and purrs, it really does give you some comfort and also something to get up for.

take care

Grief is the flip side of love
  • FormerMember

Hi 

can you get house cats that don’t go out  I have thought about a cat will think about it again 

take care 

Martin x

• I have nearby person who I have seen with their cat on a harness and lead. It is rather a beast and maybe a rare breed, but it seemed very happy prowling around. Maybe it was fierce and needing to be kept under control. Maybe we could all do with that now and again. 

• Hi Martin,

My daughter has 2 cats that don't go out as she has a top floor flat. They live with me at the moment and they are company and someone to look after.

When she got them, she checked with the Vet if it was ok to keep them in and the Vet said she didn't let her own cats out as she lives on a busy road.

Something to think about.

Ali x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to AliG55

Hi Ali and Nellie 

I will think about having a cat never had a cat always had dogs would not put cat on a lead tho one of my first dogs never had a lead  on just wonder along next to me the two spaniels one just like to walk the other was ball mad I miss them too 

take care 

Martin x 

• Hi Martin

yea you can have a house cat, if you contact a local rescue centre they will be able to advice you. I’m not sure, but I would imagine a kitten be better for you  rather than an adult cat (if the adult cat has been used to being outdoors).

You should go for it Martin, it will give you a bit of joy back. 

take care

• I never had a cat before either, always dogs.

but when I changed jobs (shift work) it wasn’t fair to keep a dog, I didn’t think I was a cat person at all but never say never! They are so funny and curious, certainly picks me up. 

• FormerMember

I work about 12 hour days will cat be okay by itself  I don’t want  to cruel by not being their  but I will think about a cat 

Take care 

Martin x

• I have a house cat and she's perfectly happy staying in. She's now a sedate old lady of 17 and has some health problems. 

Look to the moon.
    Can't imagine any future without my soulmate