Ruby diamond

• 5 replies
  • 25 subscribers

i am just hoping that you are ok after yesterday’s outburst.  It is upsetting I know, just when we don’t need any more upset and are already vulnerable.  I felt hurt with his “rant” which I felt was directed at me, but you just have to let it wash over you.  There are some people that you cannot help unfortunately.  His anger was directed at the very people who were trying to help him.  We won’t know what was going on there, I just hope he gets the help he needs as do you.  Please dont take his comments to heart, forget it and move on.  Take care Dolly xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Big hugs to you Dolly I didn’t read all his post because they was flooding the home page. I’m sorry you had to deal with his outburst. I only seen a comment he made about Ruby so commented on his post telling him he was wrong. I hope you are feeling better today xxx

• I am fine thanks you mylove, I took my own advice and just let it go, just hoping that ruby diamond is not too hurt by it. Thanks for your concern. Love Dolly xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to likido

Yes, really hope that Ruby Diamond knows that she and her posts are valued by the vast, vast majority on here. Rather an upsetting incident all round but particularly for the two of you.

• Thank you everyone.

This is exactly why I wanted to join this group, we care Hugging

I regret reacting but not the words I used, there is only so much one person or our group can do!!

Where I live in the North of Scotland has managed to have some lovely sunshine. So me our youngest son and our beautiful Husky had a fantastic walk on a deserted beach this afternoon. It was just what I needed.

I hope you have all had a peaceful weekend, and found something to smile about.

Thank you for checking on me all of you 

Ruby xx

• Ruby diamond x
  • Yes the weather here in N/E Scotland has been good today.

I'm glad that you got out for a walk in the sun. 

Take care. 

Look to the moon.
    Can't imagine any future without my soulmate