I have been thinking

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 4 replies
  • 25 subscribers

You know me and lindsey will always be together and i want her memory to live on i want people two know who she was how big her heart was and how loving she was . So ive decided at xmas this year i will be on my own .but theres ppl on the streets and lindsey use to always buy homeless ppl food and drink ....so this year am going to get some small xmas gifts like chocolates socks and fill a stocking and give them to homeless people and write on the tags from lindsey as thats what she would want ,she was a caring loving person always helping people and i want lindseys name to live on and help homeless people as we did .and if they want too chat or some company i will sit and talk too them .and am also going two take some gifts two the hospital she was at during her illness .ive been doing alot of thinking and it is what linzi would do if she was here so i will do that and people will know what an amazing person she was and always will be .

• That's sounds like a lovely positive thing to do. It's clear your emotions are all over the place just now so keep posting. 

Look to the moon.
    Can't imagine any future without my soulmate
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Wildcat

Am sorry for you loss x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Wow that's a lovely idea and it shows us what a special lady she was. Also how kind and thoughtful you are. Xxx

• Lindsey will never be forgotten whilst you are around.  She is in your mind and in your heart.  She was part of your life and shaped that life.  She is part of you.  I think what you are planning to do in her memory wonderful. Homeless people is such a good cause.  Keep strong and keep posting.  Wishing you strength for tomorrow.  Love Dolly. X