Cancer Blogs

Blogging can be a great way to journal your experiences and share with others. Why not create your own cancer journey blog, or have a read of other blogs created by our members?

Unsure how to get started? Take a look at our guide on how to create your own blog.

• How do I cope with the anger!?

New blog to try and keep my spirits up while coping with the new diagnoses of my mums cancer.
  • Big d

To exchange support and info,with other breast cancer survivors,I am 71 and work at a hospital on the chaplaincy team.to pray for others too.
  • My dad

My dad has just been diagnosed with non-hodgkins lymphoma. This is basically a recording of my feelings, his progress and a way to help me get it all out in the open without depressing my friends and family.
  • Experiences with my JEJ (jejunostomy) tube, as part of my head and neck cancer journey

When I ended up with a JEJ tube, I got raised eyebrows from many of the medical staff looking after me. This blog covers how this happened, and my efforts to deal with it.
  • my myeloma

cant have bone marrow transplant
  • Stoma gas relief

Recently prescribed an unexpected drug for a very annoying gas/wind problem that had a very positive and quick result...
  • Running from the Big C

My blog is about how my cancer effects me
  • chinup 2015

I have been writing poems instead of a diary. Diagnosed with cancer in my jaw I had major surgery and currently having 30 RT sessions. All my poems can be read at http://chinup2015.blogspot.co.uk
  • Route 72

British Expat experiencing the challenges of living in the Netherlands and caring for my Dutch husband who was recently diagnosed with stage 4 liver cancer.