Cancer Blogs

Blogging can be a great way to journal your experiences and share with others. Why not create your own cancer journey blog, or have a read of other blogs created by our members?

Unsure how to get started? Take a look at our guide on how to create your own blog.

• In dilemma

My mother ( 62 years) is having post-menupausal bleeding & has uterine mass of 3.2x2.5 cm. She has coronary artery disease also. Now cardiac surgeon is advicing bypass first while gynaec advicing hysterectomy first albeit with CAD risk. what to do.
  • I'm not in "fun" mood any more

Lung Cancer has stuck.
  • The struggle of losing my mum

I'm Joe, 17 years old and I lost my mum in July 2012. Obviously this has affected my life and my emotions massivly, and I wish to share my feelings as I know there is many people on this website who can help massivly. I hope I can help you all too.
  • boyce

cervical cancer radical hysterectomy
  • Dad's story

There are so many of you living with this awful disease and fighting it so positively I feel a bit ashamed & selfish for feeling sorry for myself. Your messages of support to each other gave me the kick up the backside I needed!
  • selfish or is it still early days ?

Am i being selfish or is 12 months since rads and still on endorcrime and hormone therapy treatment early days in this crappy journey.
  • the perfume of being alive

Beauty and despaire, pardon my spelling,
  • stoma reversal

Waiting for stoma reversal
  • Tony's Cancer Blog

Tony is living with unknown cancer and is writing regular blogs to his friends. They are amusing,down to earth,and we all love receiving them. They make us smile and laugh. A friend suggested he shares them with you. Read on.....
  • Late nights and no regrets...

14-04-2013 [02:34 am] kind of like a diary keywords: mCRC, Metastatic Colorectal Cancer, Incurable, Chemo, FOLFOX, Pain, Adverse Event, Side Effect, Death, Dying, Sorrow, Planning, NHS, Junior Doctor, Caring, Choices, Day to Day, We All Support Each Other