I'm Getting There

• My god!!!!

FormerMember
    FormerMember

My God!!!.  I don't believe It!!!. . Why do I keep logging Into this site . . That's the Victor Meldrew part of me. my daughter's are always pulling my leg about him saying how much I'm like him. well maybe I am. 

I'm always reading the just joined section and I really feel for those people. they are all afraid all worried and I know how that feels obviously. sometimes I try to go past them. I try not to…

• She listen's

FormerMember
    FormerMember

When I feel depressed and want to talk I tend to talk to my cat. she listen's and never Interrupts. never offer's advice or judge's. she just listen's and at time's that's all I want. It's amazing how therapeutic this can be. I can tell her anything and she will never be shocked and she will never repeat anything I have told her. she has started to sleep under my bed at night. and sometime's I wake up to find her laying…

• Still waiting

FormerMember
    FormerMember

I've been waiting now for two week's to go Into hospital to have stent's replaced In my kidney's and also to have an examination of my bladder to see If there are any more tumor's. they do not seem to be hurrying themselves I know there are people In far worse condition than me and I would move aside for them but please let's get this over and done I want to move on with my life.

• Something I wrote awhile ago.

FormerMember
    FormerMember

I am very Interested In medieval England and have traced my ancestry back 850yr's to a man known as sir Saluayne. he was a Templar knight. If cancer had human form I believe he would have addressed It thus, 

MY FRIEND'S WE HAVE BEEN INVADED BY AN ENEMY THAT TAKE'S NO PRISONER'S SO THEREFORE WILL SHOW US LITTLE MERCY. WE WHO SUFFER IT MUST BE THE SAME. WE MUST FIGHT WITH ALL OUR STRENGTH AND USE WHATEVER MEAN'S WE…

• Post Cancer

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Since I've become this "other person" "post cancer" I've noticed change's. pre cancer I liked to read. I read a lot every night for at least 3hr's. I practiced my yoga every day for at least an hour. I went out walking every day. and then In October last year the cancer hit me hard and quick. from December until February It was hospital's. Newham. Bart's. the Royal London for various operation's seven In all "I have one…