I'm Getting There

• Pre operative assessment

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Had my pre op today. every thing was fine except for blood pressure. 185/140. I need to get this sorted. I will make an appointment tomorrow to see my doctor. I could never understand why my medication for blood pressure was stopped. I was told It was because of the problem with my kidneys. my GP told me that my kidneys were causing the blood pressure and the blood pressure was affecting my kidneys It was a vicious circle…

• A good night's sleep

FormerMember
    FormerMember

I awoke at 4am this morning to go to the toilet. this Is the time that has been embedded In my brain since I was a child to get up and go for a wee. this Is also the first time since being diagnosed that I've slept a straight 5hr's without waking to go to the toilet at least every 1/2 hr's. this Is Indeed a break through. for the first time In month's I feel like I've actually had a restful night. It was another three…

• I know I said goodbye.

FormerMember
    FormerMember

I know I said goodbye. and at the time I meant It. but I can't help myself. maybe It's because on this site we all have one thing In common "Cancer" we all know the shock and horror of being told "I'm sorry you have cancer" we all know the fear. straight away I thought god I'm going to die. telling my daughter's was very hard. one of my daughter's live's In New Zealand she was home within the week having got the mayor…

• Goodbye!!

FormerMember
    FormerMember

I've decided to leave this site. It's to depressing reading the status'es and blog's. so much suffering. I can't handle It. please don't comment. I'm not going to read them...I won't be here. going to concentrate on my yoga and staying cancer free XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

• Kent

FormerMember
    FormerMember

I went to East Farleigh near Maidstone In Kent for the weekend to visit my wife's sister. I did not want to go. I've never liked her she Is one of those people that like's to argue. If I was to say that black Is black she would argue that sometime's It could be white. 

The reason for this entry. I met a man Saturday night who has suffered the same cancer that I had. we chatted for about ten minute's he…