Stop this ride....I want to get off !!!

• A year on

I said at the end of the last entry that I hoped I wouldn’t have to update my blog as I’d come to the end of my treatment, but I just wanted to pop a quick note on the end, just to say that a year on since the start of treatment I just had my first mammogram and ultrasound since the operation in April and everything was fine. I am obviously over the moon and very very thankful.

A year ago I didn’t know in what…

• I can't believe it but I'm finally stopping the ride....It's time to get off!!!

Time to update the blog, it's been a while. I've just been plodding along and working my way through the last phase of the treatment alongside looking after the holiday lets, visiting family, and family visiting me. Generally just living life. 

Yesterday was a big day for me, it was the end of the treatment for my breast cancer. I had the last of fifteen radiotherapy treatments. Throughout the last session…

• Another s**t day.

Not sure what the date is and what difference does it really make anyway? 

So continuing with the theme of being honest, today has been much like yesterday as far as scores on the happiness scale goes. 

A big fat zero. 

I got up this morning after falling down the stairs in the night at my daughters ( didn't put the light on because I didn't want to wake anyone up) and my toe was all bruised and swollen,…

• Going backwards.

Tuesday 16th May 2017.

What a horrible horrible day. I'm going to write exactly how I feel right now....I feel totally let down, I feel like I can't trust anybody. That's how I feel.

Today I had an appointment at the hospital, I thought it would be about my up and coming radiotherapy, the planning and arrangements for that. How wrong was I... 

I did think it strange that I had two appointments…

• May the fourth be with me...

Thursday 4th May 2017.

Well it's been a while since I've blogged. Not a lot has happened really except that I've been very busy work wise with our holiday business with the Easter holidays and bank holiday, also I've had both daughters and partners staying over the last month and of course my gorgeous grandson. It's been lovely because it's taken my mind off things.

On 28th April I had my…