Trinity (-:

• A Rare Feeling :-)

FormerMember
    FormerMember

I don't feel this way very much anymore - I could probably count on my fingers the number of times that I have genuinely been happy on my fingers, since my journey with the big C began in Jan 2011.

But I think this rare moment of genuine happiness makes it so much more special, and feel as though I can really be thankful for that moment. I think what I'm trying to say, is that I appreciate happy moments way more…

• Untitled.

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Being sick is bad. Knowing you're dying is bad. Everything and anything to do with cancer is bad, but I'm finding the worst feeling of them all, is knowing that you're leaving people that you love, and those who love you, behind.

Whenever I say goodbye to someone, I can't help but wonder whether it'd be the last time, and the goodbye would turn from a "goodbye, see ya next time", to a "good bye, have a good…

• Another Bad Day

FormerMember
    FormerMember

I just need to have a rant!

I hate it how there's more bad days then good days now... On the bad days it's like, when am I going to have a good day? Tomorrow? Next week? Ever? You just don't know... but on those rare good days, it's like, just waiting for those bad days to come back - probably the next day. You're given that little bit of happiness, and then it's snatched away again.

Yesterday…

• Hospital Again.

FormerMember
    FormerMember

For the last however many days I've been trapped within the walls of the hospital... again. They said I had some sort of infection, but the source couldn't be found - they whacked me on a heap of drugs and things seem to be (slowly) on the mend again. I guess I just got lucky this time.

This hospital trip made me think about the future... I can only imagine that this is what it's going to be like from here on in…

• Mr. Kristian Anderson Passes Away.

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Today is a sad day, after hearing the awful news that a Sydney Cancer Patient, Kristian Anderson (who met his fame after posting the following video on the internet) has died. I wanted to share with you his video, and the story to go with, because, while we Australians may be familiar with his story, I am aware that the majority of the population on Macmillan is from overseas, and may not be so familiar. And I wanted you…