5th chemo

Less than one minute read time.

back home after the penultimate chemo but boy am i tired. it's taken a lot out of me this time and ive got the sick feeling constantly. been put on nosinan again but the correct dosage this time lol but not doing much yet. don't know whether to move around and do stuff or just sit and chill (sometimes think that makes you more tired).

feel good apart from that. wee niggles of pain but i put that down to chemo doing its work. anyway weather is good here in dundee - just waiting for the sun to come out. pals have cut grass and we've planted flowers so its looking good.birthday on sunday so crowd of us going out for high tea on saturday to a place called the glass pavilion in broughty ferry which looks over the river tay - its a gorgeous place so really looking forward to it.

have a great easter everyone

love and hugs

tracey xxxxxx

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

hi tracey

sorry youre feeling nauseous its bloody awful isnt it im goin gfor my 5th chemo next thursday so thats put my plans with my daughter off we were going to go down to the royal wedding to watch the pomp going on so im gutted was really looking forward to all the hype now itl be a telly sitting i guess but it was my fault got my onc appointment mixed up so they had to put it back for a week grrrrrrrrrr chemo brain to blame hope you have a lovely weekend and the nausea goes soon love and hugs jen xxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

aww jen chemo brain is a bugger eh! lol you'll probably get a better view on the telly. good luck with the fifth sesh-hope it goes well. speak to you when its over.

have a great easter.

luv and hugs

tracey xxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Tracy

Sorry to hear your chemo has taken so much out of you ...Hope your nausea clears up soon .

Your day out on Saturday sounds so lovely and happy birthday wishes for you on Sunday I am from Scotland and have spent lost of time as a child in the fife coats area have been to Dundee lots ..you have a great view there .

Happy easter to you .

Love Jan x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

thanx jan

just had a shower to waken me up!! mind is awake - body not. lol friend is brining down a fish supper for tea - cure or kill eh. fife and dundee have beautiful views dont they.

have a fab easter too and speak soon.

tracey xxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Tracey

It's nearly over now Hope you have  a very Happy Birthday and a wonderful tea!

Love Max  xxx