11 april

1 minute read time.

hi guys

not been on for a bit. not sure why - busy and tired. finished my 4th session and came out to the sun shining and feeling great. still feel great but overwhelmed with tirdness - don't know whether its the heat or not. friends came down for a couple of hours on saturday afternoon and i sat out in the sun for a little bit - did get rays when i normally don't. went out for a meal at night and loved it. slept well and was up at half seven on sunday. got my papers and a few things but then had to sleep. pals came down all afternoon as it was gorgeous - i stayed in shade but when they left i slept most of the evening - soundly!! still managed to go to bed and get a good sleep. can't believe how "wabbit" i feel when i also feel good!!! tablets have been reduced as they were making me tired but is this usual - coming to the end of my treatment to be as tired??

ive had wee walks and betty the beetle mobile has had her top off so i'm not just lazing around.

on another personal matter - my mum was a spiritualist and i have beliefs too so i'm getting a reading on friday with a reputable medium - hope it goes well.

anyway its sunny again in bonnie dundee so i might go for another wee walk around the estate - we have a lovely burn beside us so i might walk down to that.

take care everyone and have a good day

love and hugs

tracey xxxxxx

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

hi tracey hun

yes im on no 4 as well nausea hasnt been too bad but i am tired tho have to get up every morning for my 16yr old for school otherwise he would never get there and then i dont go back to bed so its a long day sometimes feel such a waste to go to sleep in the afternoon when the weather is so nice dont go out much either really just too much effort to get ready i think that or pure laziness good luck with your spiritualist reading im into all of that as well

love n hugs jen xxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi tracy

I have just finished my fist cycle and it has really floored me one minute i think i am ok then zap need to sit or lay down so after 4 i think you are doing amazing and enjoying the lovely weather I have visited Dundee many times

Love and hugs

fellow Scot

Jan x