Bummer....!

• the non-rebel returns in one piece (almost!)

FormerMember
    FormerMember

After all those fanstasitc replies and wishes and being with me, thought I had better get on and let you know how it went!

Well, having you lot with me really helped no end and I giggled in the car the whole way there thinking of saying right you arses.... instead of filling my bag so that was a good start...

They were late arriving and it went on for 4hours!!!!! and as it was wrapping up I said to them, I have to go…

• rebel no more part 2

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Morning all,

Still haven't got the hang of this blog business so not sure how to reply to you all so doing it this way... let me know if I'm doing it wrong...

Anyway, firstly i want to say that you are all such amazing lovely people in Mac land... you feel a bit crap and dribble on in public and then think silly girl why did you do that, and then...wow all these people send you love and hugs and good advice…

• Rebel no more.! (I remembered what no 3 was!)

FormerMember
    FormerMember

If you read my first post, you will know I forgot number 3. Just remembered it so before I forget again... here it is.

I have always been a bit of a rebel and was a bit of a naughty so and so when younger- never hurt anyone or nasty, but lets just say I had a bit of mis-spent youth. As I have physically grown up (mentally lagging behind somewhat) most of my vices have trailed off and I became more of a good girl..to…

• Me again...thanks for the replies!

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Sarsfield you should join our irreverent club! ont he 'dumb things'... what an absolute cracker that is..!! . I might try and really dare to do that one- will write it down and try and memorise it. ... will let you know if I wimp out or not... giggling just thinking of their faces though!

How do I find out that people have commented on my blog?? new to this and only just seen these- I get emails for the other…

• stream of rubbish rather than consciousness...!

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Well, who would have thought me writing a blog.. mind you who would have thought a lot of things.....!

Finished treatment and waiting and waiting now (another 2 weeks to go) for my gorgeous consultant (and boy, is he gorgeous!) to stick his finger up where the sun don't shine and see if he can feel anything. Such advanced science!  Then another month for a scan.... then??

I guess normally I am one of the silly irreverent…