Bummer....!

• fat cats, houses and reality checks!

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Some bits of this I have just put on the warped sense of humour thread but can't remember what i did and didn't and warned them I repeat myself cos I can't remember stuff any more and seem to have 2 different sets of people so doesn't matter I guess.... OH SHUT UP and get on with it! Sorry.... just seen nannyb has joined us over there on the dark side hooray!! anyway, back to blog...

Woke up feeling happy…

• Life is what happens when you're busy making other plans

FormerMember
    FormerMember

In the words of the late great John Lennon.... . But I think in our case it's "Cancer is what happens when you are busy making other plans"

Reading some other blogs, wouldn't it be nice if we could just jump off sometimes and do one thing at a time? But although you think your world stops when you hear those words, it doesn't does it? and all the other silly little 'life' stuff just keeps on going... and then…

• one of those days..

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Evening All,

5 reasons why it has been one of those days..... had a lot worse of course, and it's all rather trivial in the great scheme of things....but just one of those days....

1. solicitor phoned- no news of moving date, still waiting for some bit of paper or other.. were meant to be moving Wed.. looks like next week now and still can't even book a removal firm or do anything at all  as still dont know the…

• Sunday embarrassment...don't read while eating!

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi there,

Not sure I will do this every day and might just end up being silly on our new thread which you are so welcome to join... it 's called.. Oh for goodness sake, what has happened to my memory??? Sorry, that's not the name at all ha ha I can't bleedin remember anything anymore since I started this effing cancer lark... it really REALLY  bugs me... still forging on, i'll go and find out and be back in…

• the rebel no more's 'what I'm thinking about today...'(not very exciting I'm afraid)

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Seeing as I inflicted you all with my moaning and whining the other day about nowt really,  I thought I would write some non-whiney stuff.... not sure if you will make it to the end or not, but it's good for me and you don't have to read it do you, so... here goes again....

Have you ever noticed how in every leaflet etc you are given about cancer, treatment etc , everyone in it is gardening and usually dead-heading…